Friday 8 January 2010

my life after new years..

So, it has been a week since my last post.. I need to keep on top of this blog.. haha my life.. hmm... new years eve and day was pretty boring I just sat around talking on msn. Then I went and did the stupidest thing to date, I downloaded and tried to install vista back onto my laptop, which completely buggered it up for a while, because I did the stupid thing of installing the 64 bit version onto my laptop which had/has the 32 bit version on it, so I had hardware problems. But I was able to fix this because I reinstalled my current OS back onto my laptop.. :D and now it works fine..

I saw Monsters vs. Aliens a few days ago.. I thought it was awesome, especially the first contact scene with the giant robot, twas priceless. I won't say anything about it, you'll have to watch it to see what I mean.. :P I also watched Zombieland again, I think it gets better if you watch it a seccond time.. haha. I also watched G-Force, which is a film about Guinea pigs, that are FBI agents.. it has some funny moments, and is overall a good film too..

That has basically been my week, a week of messing up my laptop, and watching films. I have yet to get on with my three essays, all have to be between 1000 and 1500 words each, or chemistry related subjects, like liquid crystals, carbon 60 and a superconductor... but I'll get on them soon.
Methinks thats enough for this post..

'nuff said, later

No comments:

Post a Comment