Thursday 8 April 2010

this week was the best ever...


Very beautiful picture of petra, taken near the princess quay shopping centre

This week Petra came to england, to see me.. and it was awesome we watched films, hugged, played guitar hero, ate ben and jerrys, we baked, we cooked for each other, and it was awesome with a capital legen - wait for it - dary we even went to the cinema, and went for a meal. It was the best 5 days of my life.. nothing can compare to them at the moment... I will miss her hugs, and her beautiful smile, and her kisses.. admitidly we will talk online... but nothing compares to being able to see her beautiful smile with my own two eyes.. I will miss it all... i can still feel her on me, her taking breaths, i can feel her head on my shoulders, i can feel her hair in my face... As a friend has said to me, the feeling of someone leaving is horrible.. i just don't feel whole anymore.. i feel like there is a very important part of me missing.. and i want it back..

No comments:

Post a Comment