Wednesday 1 September 2010

wondering..

Sometimes i wonder why i am on the earth... why i am here... living, alive.. because quite frankly after some of the things i have probably said and done, i really shouldn't.. It seems that i am always saying things without thinking first, this is a huge problem for me, because i say things that no one likes... So that makes me wonder why anyone would ever like a screw up like me??? Maybe the best thing is for me to not say a word to anyone...?? Would this soloution solve my problem..?

1 comment:

  1. You are right about one thing - this is really... EMO! But don't worry, you are not the only one!
    We all have that kind of situations, sometimes everything is just... f*cked, but there is a light at the end of the road - always ;) So stop worrying so much and say what's on your mind, it's always better :)Life is what it is, and if you are real and honest with the people and they will be with you :):):)

    ReplyDelete