Wednesday 7 September 2011

Baking!

Today my mother showed me how to make my own pastry, sweet pastry at that. I baked some jam tarts and an apple and pear pie, I will be making custard later to go with the pie. I must admit that it seems a bit pointless in me baking these things if I am not going to eat them. But in any case here are pictures and I hope that the rest of my family enjoys the baked goods.

both jam tarts and apple and pear pie/tart are something I can't eat because of my diet.

On the dinner front thought I am cooking a chicken kebab type thing with some potato bake for everyone else and for me, with a salad. I hope that the chicken kebab turns out right. Here is the recipe if anyone wants it.

I hope that this diet goes well for me, at the moment I am trying it for a month and then upon seeing the results I feel I will decide whether or not to continue.

Peace out for now peoples..


No comments:

Post a Comment