Saturday 8 October 2011

Today is the day I DIED!

Today is the day I died, and you did it. You the person that I love, the person I trusted the most, the person that I thought was one of my best friends; hell lets face it my girlfriend.

You broke up with me today because you don't feel the same way about me and I felt like you had stabbed a knife throught my chest straint into the muscle that is supposed to be the strongest in the body. You killed me today, and thats that. I think I should probably move on but I doubt that will happen, because I love you. I still do, I will for a long time I think. And it hurts like hell because you want to remain my friend, you want to still go to the Blink 182 concert that I bought tickets for.

Appart from that I was turned down for yet another job because I can't do maths. what am idiot I am

I hope you are happy with your choice, even thought I am hopeful for the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment