Friday 5 July 2013

Graduated, but wait there's more?!

I learnt a few days ago that I have passed my final year, and I must say that I am elated, ecstatic even... I am so happy that I have passed my final year of university, but at the same time I am quite disappointed in myself, I graduated with a 3rd class degree.. With that class of degree my career is over before it even had a chance to start, but wait there's more; my amazing lecturers have decided to let me resit my final exam so I can get a better class of degree!

How amazing is that? Not many people get a chance to get a better mark once they know they have passed. I am very thankful to all of my lecturers for letting me resit I know I can do better and evidently so do they!

So with a BSc (Hons) under my belt I am now free to pursue my MSc in Sweden like I wanted to, or I may even go somewhere else who knows what will happen, I just believe that my education here in the UK is finished. 

In other news I am getting a new tattoo, I a getting a sleeve of various game and manga/anime characters, I have no idea how long or how much money it will take to get the whole sleeve finished but I know that I want it.

I am off now to dream of having a sheesha, unfortunately there isn't a huge Arabic community where I live to indulge myself with the luxury of a sheesha, it will happen soon enough; I crave it, I crave the blue mist that I was fortunate enough to try through my friends. How I miss it.

No comments:

Post a Comment