Tuesday 8 April 2014

Updatedness

It seems like forever since I posted, and it seems so melancholy when I read it! What a downer, haha.

So in the time since my last post I found that I passed my degree with a 2:2 which isn't a spectacular grade but it'll do! Hopefully it was enough for me to gain entry onto a masters level course! hopefully in organic chemistry.

I also had a job for all of 8 weeks, which I guess at the end of the day I can't complain about, because it was in a lab. Even though there was minimal science, that's cosmetic science for you :P, it was an experience! An experience that has reinforced the fact that cosmetic science isn't the route I want to go down. I think i have firmly rooted myself into going in to Organic Chemistry.

Well apart from that it's been pretty boring, looking for a job so on so forth, playing mmorpg's as well as my xbox, please no console debates :P they both have pro's and cons, and now I look forward to the future and what it brings, hopefully I will continue in academia in the autumn of next year, I have missed deadlines to get in this autumn because of the job.

Oh well, onwards and upwards is the only way to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment