Sunday 1 August 2010

Home again.. :(

So here i am, at home again... In England sorry blog that i havn't posted earlier i have been keeping myself busy.. Sweden was awesome, and i can't wait to go back. the country is amazingly beautiful, the people are friendly and the food is good... rather expensive but good nonetheless... I had my birthday over in sweden this year, and i enjoied it loads, i went bowling with petra, she totally kicked my butt at it, and i got an amazing present from her.. a bamboo tablet pen, it is epic if a little hard to get used to..

My bamboo pen :D from Petra






And we went to Gröna Lund, which was amazing. I went on the rollercoasters which i thought i would never do.. Insane was the scariest ride i have ever been on, and i think it will remain that way. But going on the rollercoasters has made me realise that i don't have alot to worry about when i am on them.. i should just relax and enjoy it. And at Gröna Lund i met Malin, which was cool... some of the comments that she came out with was hillarious for instance when we were in line for insane she said "I clean myself.." among others.. but alas i don't want to write everything i did in sweden, i'll blog more about it later...

Me, Petra and Malin at Gröna Lund...

No comments:

Post a Comment