Sunday 8 August 2010

Petra, coming to england again.. :D

The second post of tonight... :D Petra is coming to England again.. More specifically to my parents house, not to meet them though, to see me again... YAY!

I can't wait for her to get here again, because we are going to london for the day, and staying there.. it's going to be epic.. There really isn't alot that i can say in this post, i think that all of my energy has gone into the last post.. haha
On another note though, I passed this year at University.. :D it is gravy.. but before i end this post i must say YAY once more, because as you may have noted Petra is comeing to England again.. :D :D :D :D :D

2 comments:

  1. You've already posted something about uni earlier Nick, haha.. but thanks for the posts... :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. pfft... :P it doesn't matter if i already posted about uni.. but you're welcome..

    ReplyDelete