Saturday 16 April 2011

Goodbyes

Earlier this week I caught the last episode of season 10 of Friends, now everyone knows about friends.. it has been around for that long, and for the most part it seems like one of those cheesy late 90's early 00's TV sitcoms... And mostly that's what it is, but its a great one, because some of the episodes you just don't forget.

So I was watching E4, it's a channel in England where friends is pretty much played non-stop or it seems that way. And I turned the TV on and it was already on E4... And that particular episode makes me cry a little, but also think.

I think about when she leaves, and hopefully she'll be like "I have to get off this plane, right now!" just to see me again, then show up at my door like a pleasant surprise. Or I think about chasing her in the airport, just so I can let her know how I feel about her.

It's TV shows that show things like that, that make me want to do that and succeed that make me feel like one day I want to be that romantic, and spontaneous. I guess that ultimately it's that spontaneity that makes the idea of chasing someone through an airport to tell them how I feel, or getting of an aeroplane when it's going to leave that makes it a romantic notion.

If you guys have any thoughts on it, feel free to tell me to shut up or something..

No comments:

Post a Comment