Monday 4 April 2011

A voice is only a noise, without someone to hear!

As I sit here, getting on with my literature report, I find myself missing you like crazy. It's been a while since I posted anything here, and for that I am sorry. I have been drowned by work, to quote a friend of mine "its like we are being raped with work". I finish university for another year in roughly six weeks, and three weeks of that is a holiday. lucky me right?

My cousin has had loads of time off, since the end of March to the beginning of May, lucky git. I shouldn't complain about time off, haha. I will have loads soon enough. So there is one thing I am looking forward to, and that is July, not only is it the month of my birthday, I am going to see Blink 182



I am going to see them at the O2 Arena, on the 19th, and I can't wait. and for those of you wondering, no I am not going by myself. Its going to be fun. And I am taking someone out for dinner the next night.. Does anyone know any good restaurants in London?

This post I think is over, I aim to post more, when I can, unfortunately I have been quite bust and I will be for a little while longer, so bear with me please.

Anyway, catch you on the flip side! (old 90's catch phrases for the win haha.)

No comments:

Post a Comment