Saturday 1 May 2010

Paintballing Today..

Today I went paint balling for the first time, It was wicked... :D I loved it.. although I did get battered and bruised... and shot by probably one of my own team mates... In the back of the head... not cool... but that set aside it was still awesome.. :D I would defiantly like to do it again... I will have some nice bruises in the morning... :S Also, why don't people surrender I gave two people the chance to surrender in the first game, which was a fort scenario, so lots of close quarters... but none of them did so I had to shoot them multiple times... I was rather lucky because I had a few bounce off me at close range.. good thing they didn't burst otherwise I would have had to start again at the beginning... so lucky me there...

I would recommend paint balling to people.. it's fun and contrary to popular belief it doesn't hurt as much as people think.. It is just very tyring...

That was the main event of my day... followed up by the awesome event of talking to Petra... :D:D:D:D:D:D

Laters..

No comments:

Post a Comment