Tuesday 15 November 2011

Fixed

I thought that my laptop was broken, I was told that my heatsink had melted through my motherboard. This I found was wrong, all I needed was a new stick of RAM (random access memory) to make it work again, so I find myself with a laptop now.. :) This makes me well happy, because I don't have to use the desktop anymore!

There was a constant competition to try and get the desktop always, because everyone on in the family wanted to get on at the same time. But not anymore I have my laptop back now. Also today is the international friendly between Sweden and England. Last week England beat the top team in the world, the european and world champions, Spain. I wonder what the score will be tonight. England haven't beaten Sweden since 1968, during which 12 games have been played. I half hope that England win, but I also half hope that Sweden win too.

Anyway to the match.. later people :P

No comments:

Post a Comment