Saturday 19 November 2011

what would you do?

Life, and its infinate mysteries.. Scientists and spiratulists alike trying to figure a specific meaning to lifes mysteries.. I was thinking today in all of my infinate wisodom or rather finite wisdom, that there can't be one reason to life there has to be more than one reason.. But I am no where near qualified to answer those types of questions.

So instead I ask a different question, a rather nerdy one at that. Hypothetically, and I mean hypothetically because there is no proof that it could ever happen, if there was a Zombie apocolypse what would your contingency plan be?

I know someone who would just hide and if discovered wouldn't put up a fight, and I know others that have lots of things planned out. Now as a geek or nerd or whatever you want to call me, I do spend quite a bit of my day thinking about said apocolypse and to be honest I can't really come up with a whole deal because the area where I live is country side, and that may not be so bad in respects of finding secluded places to hide but it does give rise to a whole different set of problems.

For instance, if I was to stay in the country side I would have to stock up lots on food and petrol/diesel and possibly water. And then if I ran out it would take a while to get to the nearest place that had a supply of those things. Now my country side isn't as bad as that I live in a small town quite far from a big town.. so I have supplies here for the time being.. But there are places that are rather remotely desolate.

And then you come to weapons, now I could use a gun against a zombie because lets face it a zombie is just a shadow of the former person it was, but I would only use a gun as a last resort because they do attract alot of attention i.e the loud bang. And I would carry around a knife of some sort because one could always use a knife..

I am not sure what else to consider appart from lodgings, but lets face it everyone has different ideas of where to stay out a zombie apocolypse, some would constantly travel, others would rather stay in a pub. I think I am a fan of finding a place near to a supply area but not too near.. and most definatly not somewhere that is in the middle of nowhere..

No comments:

Post a Comment