Sunday 21 February 2010

Book - A tool barely used by todays societies, because it is not 'cool' to read a book.

Hello there again..

So this time Nick gave me a subject, books. How could I expect something else than books, or something similar - something geeky? Well I did, for some reason. But here I am, with a geeky subject. But I shall not complain, I am a geek myself.

I think it's quite hard to say which book is my favourite. There are lots of books that I enjoy reading, and there are two different book series that are close to my heart. The first one, the amazing and fantastic one, Harry Potter. The Harry Potter world is awesome. The books involves everything you can possibly want to read about, or well.. not sex and stuff like that. But for that you can read a sex novel. But it is something special with Harry Potter. And the films are awesome too. Nick likes to call me a Pottard. I guess I am a Pottard, AND I'M PROUD OF IT!

The next serie of books that I really like, is a serie called Screech owls that I used to love as a kid. Not really what I expected myself to like, but I do. The books are about an ice hockey team called Screech owls, who travels around to play ice hockey in different countries, and everywhere they go they seem to get into trouble - murders etc. I loved it. I read the books over and over again. I feel like I want to read them again now..

I guess my favourite genres are criminals, that's what I seem to read the most. I'm quite tired of all the teenage books that are released nowadays. They all includes the same things - sex, love, cheating, alcohol, parties.. As well as the teenage films are always the same. B-o-r-i-n-g.

It seems to be alot easier to post a long post on Nicks blog than on my own blog, weird. I apologise for the long post though. Won't happen again, unless you want me too.
So long sweethearts..
The one and only, Petra...

the title of this post is from Urbandictionary...

No comments:

Post a Comment