Monday 1 February 2010

sorry I took so long..

I have been thinking.. and doing alot of things since i last wrote in my blog. And i have realised that i need to write in my blog more often, i just kinda forget about it.. so recent events in my life... I finished one of my essays for university, and i went back to hull. The new semester starts this week... I don't have too many lectures so it's all gravy..

I went and saw Daybreakers on saturday, it was a good film although the ending was weak and there was too many jumpy moments that just weren't needed. so all in all it was a good film and the role that willem dafoe, or however his name is spelt.. i can't be bothered to look it up.. haha, played was a funny one.

thats about all that happened.. other then watching the usual stuff; NCIS, scrubs, the big bang theory, how i met your mother, ghost whisperer and various films.
so that might have to be enough for this post because i can't think of anything else to write, if i do then i'll post it.

later..

No comments:

Post a Comment