Friday 19 February 2010

I am a lord, who is sometimes bored, have some urges and need to fulfil them...

Shock and horror petra posted in my blog... haha... yes i did ask her to because i didn't have alot to write.. But now i am posting. so not alot is going on with my life, just like normal. I have University, which is okies i guess. lessons can be boring sometimes, so much so that i have fallen asleep in one lecture this week and nearly fallen asleep in another. but i still managed to take notes.. haha. i went and bought a model submarine this week too, to keep me occupied, and it always works. I usually got for aeroplanes or jet planes and helicopters, i have had so many AH-64 Apache's and AH-64 Longbow Apache's, and yes there is a difference, that being that the AH-64 Longbow Apache has a radar mounted on the top of the rotor blades and the other doesn't..

I have had many Lynx's and my first ever helicopter model was the Seaking, it is probably one of the best memories of me and my dad building something, other then when i was in middle school and we had to make roman weapons, me and my father made a roman shield and spear, it too ages.. but back to models. i have had many spitfires and meshersmits (or however you spell it haha) so i thought i would try something different, i bought a Class 214 Submarine, and i have decided that i want the Bismark next.

I enjoy building models, it forces me to clear my mind and think of only doing the model otherwise i end up dropping bits.. and no one like dropping a small bit of anything. I have to finish painting it now.. and that will take a while, not that i mind.

i will post a picture when i have finished it.. :D

i think that is enough now because i am just rambling about models, and Thank you Petra for posting when i didn't have alot to post.. I appreciate it :D

2 comments:

  1. I think I might start talking about cameras, and stuff that involves cameras... that way I might make you as confused as you make me when I read these things...

    but you're welcome.. give me a subject and I'll post something when I feel like it.. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should definatly start to talk about cameras.. because you hardly ever do talk about cameras.. :P

    ReplyDelete