Sunday 21 February 2010

Valentines day.

Valentines day was a week ago today, and mine sucked.. how was yours..? Valentines day in general is not a good day to celebrate if it hates you. The day and what it stands for certainly hates me and i hate it back. I spent my valentines day being angry and arguing with the one that i love. i know shocking.. i actually love someone.. :P but i will definatly make up for it at some point. Valentines day is hard to endure when you are single as well, i remember joking around with my friends sending prank valentines day cards, because it was fun. haha.. not so fun now though. I have never really gotten anything that i like until now, because i hinted at it.. haha.

I am having a hard time writing about V day, and i think it's because i have never enjoyed it as a day for couples.. it has just made me sad in previous years to be doing nothing other then playing games or hanging out with friends. I sure that one day i will finally appreciate it when i take the girl that i love/am seeing out for maybe a meal and the cinema, i know it sounds simple and rather cliched but sometimes simple is the best.. because it's just about spending time together.

but thats enough on that horrible day, not being with that special person made me sad, and rather feel like an emotionless person again, rather like a zombie. To the people that read my blog... what is your contingency plan for a Zombie apocalypse..?

No comments:

Post a Comment