Monday 1 March 2010

Sometimes, I wonder why??

Sometime i really wonder why able bodied people don't donate blood, okies i get that some people are scared of needles, and have medical conditions, and are guys who have had anal sex, protected or unprotected. But that still leaves alot of people... There is no harm in lying there for all of 5 minutes to give a pint of blood that takes 16 weeks for your body to remake.. And today i put myself down as a Bone Marrow donor, i figured that my body will remake it, so why the hell not.. if it goes to helping someone who needs it, then i am okies with that..

Seriously... I wonder if all people are this selfish alot of the time.. i know i am not the perfect person, but i mean at least i try to help thoes in need.. seriously guys... donate some blood... it's definatly needed, hospitals can never have too much of the stuff..

or maybe this will convince you.. haha.. the vampires that don't hunt that much anymore, so the beurocratic ones.. need the blood to feed on.. but back to the seriousness... everyone who can should donate at least once.. it is needed.. and plus it might get my mail from the NBS cut down... They like to send me lots of mail because my blood group is O neg..

So people.. get on it... donate some blood... do some good and help save a life...

1 comment:

  1. I would say that describing it as selfish is wrong. People are not selfish because they don't want to do something that they're scared of, or because they want to keep their blood. Of course everyone should consider giving blood, but I don't find it weird that not everyone do give blood.

    It's awesome that people do, but not selfish if people decide not to.

    ReplyDelete