Monday 8 March 2010

Love..

I couldn't think of anything to write in my blog today, so I asked petra, and she suggested that I write about love. So i guess I will write about love. Love, is a complicated emotion/feeling that sucks some of the time because of the way that it makes people feel, when you are in love it's like being on top of the world, you feel (and hope) that nothing will end your current reign, and hopefully nothing will ever jeperdise that for you and your loved one. However when you or a person is not in a relationship or in love, then life seems to suck. You wonder why the things that happened, happened. Was it your fault, or even if your loved one will ever get back with you? I guess that different people handle Love differently, wether it's breaking up of getting together. I just know that it is an awesome feeling when you are in love, and it totally blows when you have just broken up.. Everyone needs some sort of love, wether it is the love of a stranger of the love of a family member or the love of a friend. To survive this harsh environment and life people need to feel loved.

1 comment:

  1. I guess if there are no bad moments, there will be no good ones either.. :P

    ReplyDelete