Thursday 4 March 2010

Emulators..

So, as a gamer i have several emmulators on my laptop. An emmulator allows me to play games that are for a specific console on my computer, like i have a Snes emulator and an N64 and a GBA one, i want to get the Genisis again and the MSX so i can play on metal gear 1 and 2 the prequils to Metal gear solid. but i have been playing alot of pokemon of late like pokemon leaf green, i love the pokemon games i did so as a child and i still do as a nearly 20 year old child..

My favourite pokemon out of all of them, that is the original 150 (151 including mew) has to be Kabotops which you get from the dome folssil in Mt. Moon it is awesome... i also like scyther that is awesome too... it may be the sythes for hands in both of them, but i don't care what anyone else says... haha

tell me people... what is your favourite old school game, so no next gen consoles... nothing like the Wii, 360 or PS3 i want old games and consoles... then tell me why..?

1 comment:

  1. Pokemon is always a favourite, and I don't think it needs to be explained. I had lots of favourite pokemons, all the cute ones really.. Like Squirtle(haha), Oddish, togepi, ditto, cubone, pikachu and dratini... haha..
    Then there's Mario Cart, and normal Mario.. because...it's mario!

    And of course the Sonic on my SEGA... because it's really old, but still awesome...

    ReplyDelete