Thursday 4 March 2010

Music..

Wouldn't it be awesomely cool if music played during the events of life..? It would be awesome, all be it quite annoying at time, like if you were alone in the house and you heard a noise suspense music would play when you went to investigate the noise.. that would be cool, but if you had music play at your every step, that would be annoying.

Petra gave me the topic of music to write about in my blog today, so i am going to write about music, and I'll say sorry for forgetting to publish a post yesterday.. So the music that i like is becoming more diversified, because at one point i was only listening to bands like slipknot, all that remains, as i lay dying, devildriver.. things like that.. but now i listen to things like the all American rejects, hellogoodbye, hell i even have an N-dubz song on my spotify, very weird.

But it doesn't really matter what music people listen to, as long as they enjoy it, i mean i like to listen to classical and operatic music sometimes, it tends to calm my mind and help me focus. i know that i am being hypocritical to what i just said, but the only type of music that bothers me is that bloody chav crap, it's ridiculous. I don't understand how people can listen to it.

Oh well thats that rant done.. haha some of my favourite bands include:
  • Killswitch Engage
  • Hellogoodbye
  • Hoobastank
  • All that Remains
  • Dead by April
and many many more....

later dudes..

No comments:

Post a Comment