Sunday 28 March 2010

it's been a while..

It has been a while since i last wrote in my blog. maybe i should say sorry for not writing... but i guess i won't.. it's not like people read my blog nevertheless i have been asked to write because i haven't done so in a while..

My life has been pretty mundane appart from talking to petra, things are going well there haha.. I found out that the trains are going on strike again, typical train drivers wanting more money and whatnot for something that a child /monkey could do, or maybe the companies could outsource and let computers do it, and only employ the maitinence for the computers... then they would never go on strike... or they could just remember the armed services, they come in when the firefighters go on strike, and they never go on strike themselves.. train drivers are just in my mind very selfish people, but enough of that rant on trains and striking.

Today i managed to cut myself with a craft knife... i was doing one of the models that i bought it was either the chopper, a motorcycle yes it's a new one for me, or the F-14A Black Tomcat, yes another plane haha, but i have quite a large "gash" in my right thumb which makes it kinda hard to do anything it's such an annoyance!! I guess i will get a scar from it.. but hey i'm not complaining, they say that chicks dig scars.

so that was my day.. just sitting and modeling for a while, now i am talking on msn and whatnot, it's all goood.. later

No comments:

Post a Comment