Monday 14 December 2009

Cartoons/Anime/Manga?

Someone close to me, told me that it was extremely geeky to watch anime or read manga? Do you agree? I disagree with that person, okies I know I am geeky, but that is beside the point, I like watching anime, and I like to read, whether it is manga or books, I have many book that are manga, but the one I like reading the most is bleach. I know people will read this and think something like "ooo he likes it because it is a popular thing", wnd if you thought that, then you'd be WRONG I liked bleach before it became popular, before it was the latest trend I actually like it because it has a good story, and I keep away from Naruto because it seems to be so popular. but if i get any suggestions to read naruto, then I might..

I recently started watching Bleach from episode 1, and I forgot all about in intros and outros, my favourite intro was done by Aqua Timez, but i can't remember when it came about... :S Not cool. The 3 bleach movies are pretty good too, there is Memories of Nobody, Diamondust Rebellion: the other Hoyinmaru and Fade to Black. All of them have amazing story lines.. I reccomend them to anyone.

'nuff said, later

No comments:

Post a Comment