Sunday 13 December 2009

Generic random blog title...

So I have had my blog for three days now.. and I'm already out of things to write... :S crazy no..?
It's weird, I thought that having a blog would help somewhat, but it seems it hasn't. I thought that I would be able to say anything but it seems that I keep on censoring my self... :S Oh well, so more to the point, I know this girl, she's pretty awesome.. thats all you need to know.. My day has been pretty boring, except for when i am talking to this girl, i did some revision, whilst unusually watching strictly come dancing.. Then I left as soon as my housemates turned X factor.. Random generic X factor comment generated. The rest of my night has been spent talking to this girl, she makes me feel really special, which is really good..?

I'm not one for all this lovey dovey crap, but when a girl that you like is introduced into your life thigs kinda goes that way.. anyway.. love on my blog = nope.. so i like to keep it clean.. haha



I watched El Laberinto del Fauno, or in english Pan's Labyrinth, by Guillermo del Torro, and though it was awesome.. I like the fact it is in spannish too weirdly, it kind of reminds me of what I learn spannish wise at school, which I got a good grade in.

Anyway I think this entry is done...

'nuff said, later

1 comment:

  1. Then don't censor yourself. You don't have to tell everyone about the blog, because if you can't write in it there's no point in having it.

    ReplyDelete