Sunday 20 December 2009

Home...

So finally, it is here I go home in a few hours. It's going to be great. I can't wait to get into my own bed and sleep under my own covers. Don't get me wrong I like living alone/without the parents, but there is nothing like going home after the first semester of university, and having a home cooked meal. It is fantastic :D

On a more sombre note though, I will miss hull, even though I am going to be gone for a few weeks. I feel that Hull is now my home, I live living here.. it's good..

Home will be great.. the next post on here might just possible be from home, where I shall see some old "friends" and just hang out with my little brother. Home is a great place, but everyone needs to leave home eventually.. and I am kinda in the process of it.. haha

'nuff said, later

No comments:

Post a Comment