Friday 25 December 2009

Xmas eve..

So, it's xmas eve, and i am up doing the vegetables for my mother... simon (my cousin) called me insane for doing it, but i guess that i wanted to do something because i haven't really done anything for my parents except make them cups of tea.. haha, since i got home.. And it is quite annoying, because i usually help out alot. But oh well.. preparing vegatibles isn't all it's cracked up to be, and xmas dinner should be great... :D especially with the pigs in blankets :D

It wouldn't quite be xmas without pigs in blankets.. I also so my friend rob, and his other half Kayleigh today.. and their little one... Ella... they're great.. i wish them a happy xmas, and I wish ella, an amazing first xmas, they will get better as they go on.. :D

And to everyone.. Merry Xmas

but 'nuff said, later

No comments:

Post a Comment