Tuesday 15 December 2009

what to write..?

I asked petra what i could write in my blog... and she came up with "christmas, snow, life, yourself..?" so i might write about thoes four in this one post..

So christmas first, or more commonly reffered to as Xmas by me, I don't really like religion..
Yes we are nearing that point where Xmas in upon us, once again. It's great isn't it..*sigh* I do love the xmas... NOT. I feel abit like scrooge really, yet this is the way that I wish to keep xmas.. As I said, xmas is near, so the family gets together again at this time of year, you see people you don't really want to, parents shouting at each other because one of the siblings has probobly done something wrong.. in my case my parents end up in an arguement because my little brother doesn't like prawns, so he "has to be different" in my old man's words. New presents will end up broken, Clothes get tossed in the cuboard.. It's just great..

Now Snow...
Snow in the UK is pretty much non existant, we get this slush, that is snow mixed with the rain and probably some mud or something.. so no snow for me! Yet now that I think about it, there was some decent snow last year in Hull, I should know I had some of it come through my window. But to reiterate Snow in the UK, doesn't really exist.

Next topic... Life.
Life.. Life.. Hmm life I suppose is okies, I have an excelent gaming console, 360 FTW, an okies laptop, that will decide to crash every once in a while, a decent phone, good friends, a few in particular.. So life is okies.. It would be better if i had some XBL.. but oh well

And finally myself..
what can I say about myself... Well, I'm Nick, I'm 19 years of age.. 20 in July.. I am quite short at 5 foot 4/5 umm... I am at university studying Chemistry, I like manga and anime, I like films, I like gaming. Oh an petra said that if i put down "a masculine guy without feelings", which is sometimes true, then i have to add in her words "that a girl recently gave you some estrogen" so I suppose I have a mix of testosterone and estrogen, which is true anyway (I think, I wasn't really that great at biology) but it seems that i was given some by a female friend of mine.. which sucks..

So maybe that is enough for this post.. ?

'nuff said, later

No comments:

Post a Comment