Thursday 31 December 2009

New years eve..

So it's new years eve today.. and I'm busy already.. haha.. cleaning my room... it's now spotless.. but tonight.. is new years and I know i haven't written anything since Xmas, and to the people who read my blog.. I am sorry..

I might write a post after 12 just to be pedantic.. and it'll be the first post of 2010. Wow 2010 it's been a decade already, It seems to have gone quite fast, it seems like yesterday when I was 9 celebrating the year 2000.. I think I had to go to bed early.. haha or maybe just after 12.. Remember when people thought that all the computers were going to crash in 2000...

Crap sorry my laptop crashed... haha..

only joking.. Honestly, I know it is bad to wish away years.. but I want to see what happens in 2012, "the end of days" haha... I don't believe none of that crap, but I think something, might happen.. like human kind realising it is a plague on the earth.. or we start to use more of our brains.. ? or maybe the world repositions the continents, as in mentioned in the film "2012" it seems feasable..

but enough rambling about that stuff.. haha.. people, Have fun today.. and Happy new year!

'nuff said, later (I am getting bored with this.. suggest another ending please people..)

No comments:

Post a Comment